Football Facts, Streaks and Trends
- World Football Rumours
- Football Match Facts, Streaks, Statisctics, Form and Trends for 09 March, 2023
This page contains an extensive and comprehensive overview of football match facts, streaks, performance, statisctics, form and football-related trends from all around the world. Football fans can keep a tab on stats related to their favourite team or leagues of interest, and access a wide range of team performance data analytics, not only on the world’s most famous professional leagues, but also on regional leagues over the world.
Football Teams that have streaking sequences in winning or losing consecutive matches played in their championships are monitored and listed in this page.
These winning streaks are compiled by teams that have momentum and thus have their tails in the air. However, the losing streaks tend to be created by teams who are in bad performance and without much momentum, who are playing without a head and nearly being defeated before taking to the field.
- Arsenal have kept only two clean sheets in nine games.
- Union Berlin have lost only one of their 17 home games this season.
- Sporting have lost only two of their last 12 matches.
- All six of Union Berlin’s Europa League group stage games ended 1-0.
- Three of Bayer Leverkusen’s last four home wins came with clean sheets.
- Ferencvaros have lost four of their last six Europa League away games without reply.
- Freiburg have drawn their last two Europa League matches 1-1.
- Sevilla have won five of their last six home league games.
- Ferencvaros have won only one of their last four Hungarian league games.
- Roma have won seven of their last eight home games.
- Real Sociedad have won only one of their last seven matches.
- Shakhtar Donetsk have won one of their four ‘home’ matches in Warsaw this season.
- Manchester United are unbeaten at Old Trafford since September, winning 17 of their 19 games.
- Real Betis have won only one of their six previous meetings with English clubs.
- Freiburg are unbeaten in six games in this year’s Europa League.
- Sevilla have kept four clean sheets in five home outings.
- Roma have kept four straight clean sheets at home.
- Feyenoord are unbeaten in their last seven away games in all competitions.
*Please note that match schedules and timing are subject to changes. Worldfootballrumours.com is not associated with nor endorsed by any league or competition (whether professional, collegiate or other types of leagues/competitions), federation, association, club, team or football player. All trademarks, brands, images, logos and names appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.
World Football Rumours
Max Sommer was born in Hamburg, Germany, and was raised in Berlin. He is double majored in Sports Management and International Relations, and spent a year studying abroad in France. A lifelong amateur football player and fan, Sommer joined World Football Rumours after covering French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A and Spanish La Liga for various football portals.