Football Facts, Streaks and Trends
- World Football Rumours
- Football Match Facts, Streaks, Statisctics, Form and Trends for 17 March, 2023
This page contains an extensive and comprehensive overview of football match facts, streaks, performance, statisctics, form and football-related trends from all around the world. Football fans can keep a tab on stats related to their favourite team or leagues of interest, and access a wide range of team performance data analytics, not only on the world’s most famous professional leagues, but also on regional leagues over the world.
Football Teams that have streaking sequences in winning or losing consecutive matches played in their championships are monitored and listed in this page.
These winning streaks are compiled by teams that have momentum and thus have their tails in the air. However, the losing streaks tend to be created by teams who are in bad performance and without much momentum, who are playing without a head and nearly being defeated before taking to the field.
- Borussia M.Gladbach have failed to score in their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
- Atalanta have failed to score in their last 3 matches in Serie A.
- Sassuolo have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Serie A.
- Empoli have failed to win their last 7 matches in Serie A.
- Sheffield Wednesday are undefeated in their last 22 matches in League One.
- Levante are undefeated in 21 of their last 22 matches in Segunda División.
- Sheffield Wednesday have kept a clean sheet in 9 of their last 11 matches in League One.
- Galatasaray are undefeated in their last 15 matches in Super Lig.
- FC Heidenheim are undefeated in 11 of their last 12 matches in 2. Bundesliga.
- Legia Warszawa are undefeated in their last 11 matches in Ekstraklasa.
- UCD have failed to score in their last 3 matches in Airtricity League.
- Metalist Kharkiv have failed to win their last 10 matches in Premier League.
- Palermo are undefeated in 14 of their last 15 matches in Serie B.
- Adelaide United are undefeated in their last 9 matches in A-League.
- Shamrock Rovers are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 matches in Airtricity League.
- Sheffield Wednesday have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in League One.
- Cork City have failed to win 14 of their last 15 matches in Airtricity League.
- Karlsruher SC are undefeated in their last 6 matches in 2. Bundesliga.
- Santa Clara have failed to win their last 11 matches in Liga Portugal.
- Derry City are undefeated in 21 of their last 23 matches in Airtricity League.
*Please note that match schedules and timing are subject to changes. Worldfootballrumours.com is not associated with nor endorsed by any league or competition (whether professional, collegiate or other types of leagues/competitions), federation, association, club, team or football player. All trademarks, brands, images, logos and names appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.
World Football Rumours
Max Sommer was born in Hamburg, Germany, and was raised in Berlin. He is double majored in Sports Management and International Relations, and spent a year studying abroad in France. A lifelong amateur football player and fan, Sommer joined World Football Rumours after covering French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A and Spanish La Liga for various football portals.