Football Facts, Streaks and Trends
- World Football Rumours
- Football Match Facts, Streaks, Statisctics, Form and Trends for 21 March, 2023
This page contains an extensive and comprehensive overview of football match facts, streaks, performance, statisctics, form and football-related trends from all around the world. Football fans can keep a tab on stats related to their favourite team or leagues of interest, and access a wide range of team performance data analytics, not only on the world’s most famous professional leagues, but also on regional leagues over the world.
Football Teams that have streaking sequences in winning or losing consecutive matches played in their championships are monitored and listed in this page.
These winning streaks are compiled by teams that have momentum and thus have their tails in the air. However, the losing streaks tend to be created by teams who are in bad performance and without much momentum, who are playing without a head and nearly being defeated before taking to the field.
- Barnsley have won 7 of their last 8 matches in League One.
- Plymouth have won their last 4 matches against Accrington in all competitions.
- Barnsley have seen under 2.5 goals in 11 of their last 13 matches against Sheffield Wednesday in all competitions.
- Sheffield Wednesday are undefeated in their last 23 matches in League One.
- Plymouth have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches against Accrington in all competitions.
- Bradford have drawn their last 3 matches in League Two.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Gillingham’s last 5 games in League Two.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sheffield Wednesday’s last 4 games in League One.
- Gillingham have won their last 4 home matches against Crewe in all competitions.
- Barnsley are undefeated in their last 11 matches in League One.
- Carlisle are undefeated in their last 5 matches in League Two.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5% of Crewe’s last 6 games in League Two.
- Plymouth are undefeated in their last 5 matches against Accrington in all competitions.
- Bradford are undefeated in their last 6 matches in League Two.
- Sheffield Wednesday are undefeated in their last 7 away matches against Barnsley in all competitions.
- Doncaster are undefeated in their last 6 matches against Crawley in all competitions.
*Please note that match schedules and timing are subject to changes. Worldfootballrumours.com is not associated with nor endorsed by any league or competition (whether professional, collegiate or other types of leagues/competitions), federation, association, club, team or football player. All trademarks, brands, images, logos and names appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.
World Football Rumours
Max Sommer was born in Hamburg, Germany, and was raised in Berlin. He is double majored in Sports Management and International Relations, and spent a year studying abroad in France. A lifelong amateur football player and fan, Sommer joined World Football Rumours after covering French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A and Spanish La Liga for various football portals.