Football Facts, Streaks and Trends
- World Football Rumours
- Football Match Facts, Streaks, Statisctics, Form and Trends for 26 March, 2023
This page contains an extensive and comprehensive overview of football match facts, streaks, performance, statisctics, form and football-related trends from all around the world. Football fans can keep a tab on stats related to their favourite team or leagues of interest, and access a wide range of team performance data analytics, not only on the world’s most famous professional leagues, but also on regional leagues over the world.
Football Teams that have streaking sequences in winning or losing consecutive matches played in their championships are monitored and listed in this page.
These winning streaks are compiled by teams that have momentum and thus have their tails in the air. However, the losing streaks tend to be created by teams who are in bad performance and without much momentum, who are playing without a head and nearly being defeated before taking to the field.
- Eibar have won their last 5 matches in Segunda División.
- Forest Green have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in League One.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Granada’s last 3 games in Segunda División.
- Forest Green have failed to win their last 16 matches in League One.
- Eibar have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Segunda División.
- Forest Green have lost 5 of their last 6 matches in League One.
- Fenix have lost 5 of their last 6 matches in Primera Division.
- SD Huesca have drawn 5 of their last 6 matches in Segunda División.
- Granada are undefeated in their last 9 matches in Segunda División.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Real Oviedo’s last 10 games in Segunda División.
- Granada have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in Segunda División.
- SD Huesca are undefeated in their last 7 matches in Segunda División.
- Boston River have failed to win their last 6 matches in Primera Division.
- Eibar are undefeated in their last 5 matches in Segunda División.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 22 of SD Huesca’s last 26 games in Segunda División.
*Please note that match schedules and timing are subject to changes. Worldfootballrumours.com is not associated with nor endorsed by any league or competition (whether professional, collegiate or other types of leagues/competitions), federation, association, club, team or football player. All trademarks, brands, images, logos and names appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.
World Football Rumours
Max Sommer was born in Hamburg, Germany, and was raised in Berlin. He is double majored in Sports Management and International Relations, and spent a year studying abroad in France. A lifelong amateur football player and fan, Sommer joined World Football Rumours after covering French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A and Spanish La Liga for various football portals.