Football Facts, Streaks and Trends
- World Football Rumours
- Football Match Facts, Streaks, Statisctics, Form and Trends for 29 April, 2023
This page contains an extensive and comprehensive overview of football match facts, streaks, performance, statisctics, form and football-related trends from all around the world. Football fans can keep a tab on stats related to their favourite team or leagues of interest, and access a wide range of team performance data analytics, not only on the world’s most famous professional leagues, but also on regional leagues over the world.
Football Teams that have streaking sequences in winning or losing consecutive matches played in their championships are monitored and listed in this page.
These winning streaks are compiled by teams that have momentum and thus have their tails in the air. However, the losing streaks tend to be created by teams who are in bad performance and without much momentum, who are playing without a head and nearly being defeated before taking to the field.
- Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches in LaLiga.
- Ipswich have won with at least a 2 goal margin in 9 of their last 11 matches in League One.
- Napoli have kept a clean sheet in 8 of their last 11 matches in Serie A.
- Ipswich are undefeated in their last 17 matches in League One.
- Piast Gliwice have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 5 matches in Ekstraklasa.
- San Lorenzo have kept a clean sheet in 14 of their last 19 matches in Liga Profesional.
- Napoli are undefeated in 32 of their last 35 matches in Serie A.
- Ipswich have kept a clean sheet in 12 of their last 14 matches in League One.
- Le Havre are undefeated in their last 30 matches in Ligue 2.
- Hartlepool have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in League Two.
- Exeter have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in League One.
- Burnley are undefeated in 23 of their last 24 matches in Championship.
- Levadiakos have failed to win 34 of their last 38 matches in Super League.
- Bodoe/Glimt have won with at least a 2 goal margin in 8 of their last 10 matches in Eliteserien.
- Sheffield Wednesday are undefeated in 29 of their last 32 matches in League One.
- Levski Sofia have kept a clean sheet in their last 7 matches in A PFG.
- Pacos de Ferreira have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Liga Portugal.
- Zenit St. Petersburg are undefeated in 35 of their last 38 matches in Premier League.
*Please note that match schedules and timing are subject to changes. Worldfootballrumours.com is not associated with nor endorsed by any league or competition (whether professional, collegiate or other types of leagues/competitions), federation, association, club, team or football player. All trademarks, brands, images, logos and names appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.
World Football Rumours
Max Sommer was born in Hamburg, Germany, and was raised in Berlin. He is double majored in Sports Management and International Relations, and spent a year studying abroad in France. A lifelong amateur football player and fan, Sommer joined World Football Rumours after covering French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A and Spanish La Liga for various football portals.