Football Facts, Streaks and Trends
- World Football Rumours
- Football Match Facts, Streaks, Statisctics, Form and Trends for 26 January, 2023
This page contains an extensive and comprehensive overview of football match facts, streaks, performance, statisctics, form and football-related trends from all around the world. Football fans can keep a tab on stats related to their favourite team or leagues of interest, and access a wide range of team performance data analytics, not only on the world’s most famous professional leagues, but also on regional leagues over the world.
Football Teams that have streaking sequences in winning or losing consecutive matches played in their championships are monitored and listed in this page.
These winning streaks are compiled by teams that have momentum and thus have their tails in the air. However, the losing streaks tend to be created by teams who are in bad performance and without much momentum, who are playing without a head and nearly being defeated before taking to the field.
- Benfica have won 15 of their last 18 matches in Liga Portugal.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Ajax’s last 3 games in Eredivisie.
- FC Groningen have failed to win their last 6 matches in Eredivisie.
- Ajax have drawn their last 5 matches in Eredivisie.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Benfica’s last 7 games in Liga Portugal.
- FC Groningen have lost 9 of their last 11 matches in Eredivisie.
- Cambuur have lost 7 of their last 8 matches in Eredivisie.
- Ajax are undefeated in 75 of their last 81 matches in Eredivisie.
- FC Groningen have conceded at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches in Eredivisie.
- Cambuur have failed to score in 8 of their last 9 matches in Eredivisie.
- Pacos de Ferreira have failed to win 21 of their last 22 matches in Liga Portugal.
- Benfica are undefeated in 17 of their last 18 matches in Liga Portugal.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of FC Groningen’s last 11 games in Eredivisie.
- Cambuur have failed to win their last 9 matches in Eredivisie.
- Melbourne Victory have failed to win their last 5 matches in A-League.
*Please note that match schedules and timing are subject to changes. Worldfootballrumours.com is not associated with nor endorsed by any league or competition (whether professional, collegiate or other types of leagues/competitions), federation, association, club, team or football player. All trademarks, brands, images, logos and names appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.
World Football Rumours
Max Sommer was born in Hamburg, Germany, and was raised in Berlin. He is double majored in Sports Management and International Relations, and spent a year studying abroad in France. A lifelong amateur football player and fan, Sommer joined World Football Rumours after covering French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A and Spanish La Liga for various football portals.